Samuel Charles was born at 9am on July 18th at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in midtown Manhattan. He weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. This blog will be periodically updated with photos of him - hope you enjoy them!
I would not, could not, in a box. I could not, would not, with a fox. I will not eat them with a mouse. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
I would not, could not, in a box.
ReplyDeleteI could not, would not, with a fox.
I will not eat them with a mouse.
I will not eat them in a house.
I will not eat them here or there.
I will not eat them anywhere.
I do not eat green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.